These Rules set out the standards of professional conduct and practice expected from Members of simplyprocure.com These Rules do not repeat obligations placed on Members by the general law. However, a failure to follow any guidance associated with the Rules is a factor that will be considered should it be necessary to examine the behaviour of a Member.
Part I General Interpretation
1. In these Rules, unless the context otherwise requires, ‘Member’ means a, seller or buyer, registered with simplyprocure.com and staff members / team.
Part II Communication
2. simplyprocure.com will communicate with Members by any of the following:
e. In Person
Part III Personal and Professional Standards Ethical behaviour
3. Members shall at all times act with integrity and avoid conflicts of interest and avoid any actions or situations that are inconsistent with their professional obligations.
4. Members shall carry out their professional work with due skill, care and diligence and with proper regard for the technical standards expected of them, no vague or misleading information to be provided.
5. Members shall carry out their professional work in a timely manner and with proper regard for standards of service and customer care expected of them.
6. Members shall place bids/tenders only after carefully reading, understanding & agreeing to the clauses and terms.
7. Members shall not email or post any obscene, communal or political content/images on the website simplyprocure.com
8. Members shall co-operate fully with simplyprocure.com staff and any person appointed/represented.